Kalkipuri Products Patented Insect Free Oil Lamps give ultimate satisfaction, calm and peace with the awareness of cleanliness and purity.
FULLY COVERED REMOVABLE LID FOR LAMP TO PREVENT THE FALL OF INSECTS INTO OIL is applicable for all type of oil lamps like floor or stand alone oil lamp and hanging oil lamp made from bronze, brass, silver, gold and other metals with varying number of wicks like five wicks and seven wicks used for worships in temples, churches, houses and ceremonies.
- Elegant Aesthetically Designed Patented Fully Covered Insect Free Removable Lid.
- Our Products are Patented, available only from Kalkipuri Products. Patent Pending (No.201841003006. PCT/IN2019/050054). Regd. Design Patent Nos. 225592 & 301639.
- Branded Product with Kalkipuri Logo Regd. Trade Mark.
- Fully Covered Insect Free Removable Lid prevents the fall of insects through uncovered Upper Body of oil lamp.
- The Fully Covered Insect Free Removable Lid and Upper Body of lamp have same diameter to fit accurately.
- The Fully Covered Insect Free Lid is removable through its center which is of the same diameter of long shaft (Narayam) in the oil holding Upper Body.
- Refill oil Hole with Removable Cap to pour oil in lamp if required while lamp is in use.
- Wick holes in the fully Covered Insect Free Removable Lid and oil holding Upper Body are of same diameter and in same direction to fit accurately.
- Wick Hole Caps are used to prevent the impurities in oil, when only two wicks are lit in the front and back wick holes representing east and west direction, wherein, each adjustable Wick Hole Caps become a shutter by tightening the Nuts to the removable Bolts of Fully Covered Insect Free Removable Lid to the directions of other three unused Wick Holes in the Upper Body (if it is five wicks oil lamp) preventing fall of insects into oil while the lamp is in use and when all wicks are lit the Wick Hole Caps can be kept turned aside or to the opposite side of wick holes.
- Wick holes are correctly positioned on fully covered lid and in the upper body of oil lamp i.e. East, South, West, North and North-East for five wicks oil lamps and East, South-East, South, West, North-West, North, North-East for seven wicks oil lamps respectively.
- The diameter of wick hole is same as the diameter of cotton wicks i.e.4 mm only.
- Fully Covered Lid, Refill Oil Hole Cap, Wick Hole Caps and its nuts and bolts and all other parts (A to E) are removable and can be easily cleaned with detergents to avoid verdigris.