||34 × 16 × 34 cm
1. Elegant Aesthetically Designed Patented Fully Covered Removable Lid.
2. This Product is Patented, available only from Kalkipuri Products. Patent Pending. Regd. Design Patent Nos. 225592 & 301639.
3. Branded Product with Kalkipuri Logo Regd. Trade Mark.
4. Model: NVH34W16. Code: Insect Free Oil Lamps.
5. Metal: Brass. Height: 34 cm. Width: 16 cm. Weight: 2.8 Kg to 3 Kg.
6. Size of Cotton Wicks: Only 4 mm (Important).
7. Fully Covered Insect Free Removable Lid prevents the fall of insects through uncovered Upper Body of oil lamp.
8. The Fully Covered Removable Lid and Upper Body of lamp have same diameter to fit accurately.
9. The Fully Covered Insect Free Lid is removable through its center which is of the same diameter of long shaft (Narayam) in the oil holding Upper Body.
10. Refill Oil Hole is for checking the oil level and has a Removable Cap and also usefull to pour oil in lamp if required while lamp is in use.
11. Wick holes in the Fully Covered Removable Lid and oil holding Upper Body are of same diameter and in same direction to fit accurately.
12. Wick Hole Caps are used to prevent the impurities in oil, when only two wicks are lit in the front and back wick holes representing east and west direction, wherein, each adjustable Wick Hole Caps become a shutter by tightening the Nuts to the removable Bolts of Fully Covered Insect Free Removable Lid to the directions of other three unused Wick Holes in the Upper Body (if it is five wicks oil lamp) preventing fall of insects into oil while the lamp is in use and when all wicks are lit the Wick Hole Caps can be kept turned aside to the opposite side of wick holes.
13. Wick holes are correctly positioned on fully covered lid and in the upper body of oil lamp i.e. East, South, West, North and North-East for five wicks oil lamps and East, South-East, South, West, North-West, North, North-East for seven wicks oil lamps respectively.
14. The diameter of wick hole is same as the diameter of cotton wicks i.e.4 mm only.
15. Fully Covered Lid, Refill Oil Hole Cap, Wick Hole Caps and its nuts and bolts and all other parts are removable and can be easily cleaned with detergents to avoid verdigris.
These Patented specialities make our product better than traditional uncovered oil lamps.
1. Fully covered Removable Lid
It prevents the fall of insects into oil.
2. Refill Oil Hole Cap
To check the oil level and refill oil when required through refill oil hole without lifting the fully covered lid while lamp is in use.
3. Wick Hole Caps
It act as a shutter to prevent the fall of insects into oil through unused wick holes when only two wciks are lit representing East and West direction.
4. Correct Wick Holes Direction
Wick holes positioned in the correct directions i.e. East, South, West, North and North-East for five wicks oil lamps and East, South East, South, West, North-West, North and North-East for seven wicks oil lamps respectively.
5. Cotton wicks diameter: 4 mm
Diameter of cotton wicks are of same diameter of wick hole, i.e. 4 mm.
6. Easy Installation
All parts are removable and can be easily assembled.
7. Easy to clean
All parts are removable, even wick hole caps and very easy to clean with detergent to remove verdigris.
8. Elegant and ergonomic Design
You will be fascinated by its ergonomic design.
9. Built in more thickness and weight for continuous use
Capable to use for a long time continuously by its appropriate thickness and weight.
Product Code Insect Free Oil Lamps
Net. Qty. 1
Model No. NVH34W16-H
Height 34 CM
Width 16 CM
Weight 2.8 KG
1. Fully Covered Removable Lid
2. Refill Oil Hole Cap
3. Wick Hole Cap and its Nuts and Bolts
4. Oil Holding Upper Body
5. Long Shaft of Upper Body (Narayam).
6. Long Shaft of Lower Body Stand
7. Lower Body Stand
|INSTALLATION AND INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Fit long shaft to the base stand of lower body and tight upper body through its thread. Place the fully covered lid on the upper body and place Refill oil hole cap. To close the unused wick holes, turn aside the Wick Hole Caps.
Note: Use 4 mm cotton wicks to fit the wick hole.
• Detach carefully
• Do not clean with steel wool wire mesh
• Wash with water and soap solution
• Clean with fresh water
• Brass metal polishes can be used for more shining if required.
2. Oil over flow
3. Hot while continuously in use
A1. Replace warranty Claim: Within 10 days after receiving.
A2. Replacement will be processed only if:
1. If you have received them in a condition that is physically damaged,
2. Parts or accessories missing; and
3. Defective or different from their description on the product detail.
A3. Terms and conditions of warranty:
1. The customer making a claim under warranty will have to demonstrate the date of purchase by producing original invoice/cash memo and Warranty Card duly filled up, stamped and
2. signed by the Company (Kalkipuri Products) or its authorized dealer/distributor/Amazon/Flipkart;
3. It is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
4. The product is not different from what was shipped to you;
5. The product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein) to company address: Kalkipuri Products, 11/7B, Kalkipuri, Kozhikode Road, Edavannappara, Malappuram Dt., Kerala – 673645, India. Ph: 04832724372, 7907456154;
6. The Warranty Card and/or invoice/cash memo, which is not complete, stamped and signed will be treated as invalid and the Company will not entertain any complaint with incomplete warranty details.
7. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Republic of India and the courts at Malappuram shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
8. For service/complaint and feedback please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. For more information: shop.kalkipuri.com.
|DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF PARTS (A to C)
A1. REMOVABLE FULLY COVERED LID (1 to 6 & 13)
1. Fully covered removable lid,
2. Centre hole in the Fully Covered Lid (to place on the upper body to prevent fall of insects in the oil while the lamp is in use),
3. Refill oil hole in the fully covered lid (see A2).
4. Wick holes in the fully covered lid is of the same diameter of cotton wicks i.e 4mm (to avoid gaps between the wick holes of upper body and lower body to prevent fall of insects into oil while the lamp is in use),
5. Removable Nuts and Bolts (in the inner side of fully covered lid placed in the same direction of the three wick holes in upper body to fit wick hole caps by tightening its nuts except in the front and back wick holes representing east and west direction. When two wick holes are in use, the other unused wick holes are closed with adjustable wick hole caps tightened to removable bolts by its nuts. The wick hole caps become a shutter between fully covered lid and upper body to prevent fall of insects in the oil while the lamp is in use.
6. Thread of removable bolt in the fully covered lid to tighten the wick hole cap by its nut.
A2. REFILL OIL HOLE CAP (7 to 10)
7. Refill Oil Hole Cap (to check the oil level while the oil lamp is in use and refill oil when required),
8. Handle of refill oil hole cap,
9. Bottom side of refill oil hole cap; and
10. Hollow part in the bottom side of refill oil hole cap (to reduce its weight).
A3. WICK HOLE CAP (5, 6 & 11 to 13)
11. Wick hole cap (to avoid the gap between fully covered lid and the upper body to prevent the fall of insects while the lamp is in use),
12. Hole in the wick hole cap (to fit the removable bolt of fully covered lid to tighten by nut to adjust its direction to prevent the fall of insects into oil while the lamp is in use.
13. Nut for tightening the wick hole cap with removable bolt of fully covered lid to act as a shutter to prevent the fall of insects into oil while the lamp is in use.
B UPPER BODY (14 to 19)
14. Upper body
15. long shaft in the centre of upper body
16. Oil storing part around the central long shaft of upper body
17. Wick holes in the upper body
18. Centre hollow part of upper body from the bottom to top of long shaft to reduce the weight and quantity of metal used in production
19. Thread in the inner side of the centre hollow part of upper body to tighten with lower body
C. LOWER BODY (20 to 24)
20. Lower body
21. Base stand of lower body
22. Long shaft in the centre of lower body
23. Thread at the top outer side of long shaft of lower body to tighten with upper body
24. Centre hollow part from the bottom to top through the long shaft of lower body to reduce the weight and quantity of metal used in production