- *Patented fully covered removable lid to prevent the fall of Insects into oil.
- Wicks positioned in correct directions i.e. East, South, West, North and North-East for five wicks and East, South-East, South, West, North-West, North, North-East for seven wicks respectively.
- Wick hole lid is used to close unused wick holes while the lamp is in use to prevent fall of insect into oil.
*Note: The product may have some limitation due to sand-casting and manual machining and polishing instead of die-casting.
Product Code : Insect Free Oil Lamps
Model No. : NVH34W16
Batch No. : e.g. HS200318
Material : Brass
Dimensions : H 34 W 16
Packed date :
2. Oil holding Upper Body
3. Fully covered insect free lid
4. Refill oil hole cap
5. Wick hole Cap
6. Body shaft
7. Lower body stand
Additional 3 brass nut and bolt for wick hole lid
INSTALLATION AND INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Note: Use 4 mm cotton wicks to fit the wick hole.
- Detach carefully
- Do not clean with steel wool wire mesh
- Wash with water and soap solution
- Clean with fresh water
- Brass metal polishes can be used if more shine required.
- Oil over flow
- Hot while continuously in use
- Keep the lamp clean and dry after use to avoid brass leaching.
- Products are returnable within the applicable return window (as instructed by the manufacture) if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail.
- Replace warranty Claim: Within 48 hours after receiving.
Terms and conditions of warranty
Replacement will be processed only if:
The customer making a claim under warranty will have to demonstrate the date of purchase by producing original invoice/cash memo and Warranty Card duly filled up, stamped and signed by the Company or its authorized dealer/distributor;
it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer’s box, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
The Warranty Card and/or invoice/cash memo, which is not complete, stamped and signed will be treated as invalid and the Company will not entertain any complaint with incomplete warranty details.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Republic of India and the courts at Malappuram shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
For service/complaint and feedback please write to us at: email@example.com
For more information: shop.kalkipuri.com.